Comments

If you wish to add a comment to any of my articles please do so as I am always pleased to have a contribution from any reader as this increases the interest for other visitors.

Saturday 15 May 2010

Men urinating in public are no better than animals!

Those men, and I use the term loosely, who urinate in public on the waste land opposite our house are no better than male dogs cocking their legs anywhere at every opportunity.

It seems to be an accepted habit amongst a certain social class of Spanish men that they have the right to relieve themselves wherever they want and infront of whoever they want. In the majority of cases I believe they're Spanish because when I shout at them to go away they normally shout abuse back in Spanish, even though it's obvious to them I'm British. It doesn't make any difference as to what country it takes place in,or the nationality of the offender,  - it's a disgusting habit!

There are circumstances when anyone can get caught out and need toilet facilities in an emergency but at the least it is just common good manners to be discreet, but not those animals I refer to.

I am seriously considering photographing them, ensuring they can be identified, and then posting the picture on the internet. Perhaps they or their friends might see them and cause them some embarrassment. I doubt if it would but it would make me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous and add your name rather than 'Anonymous' to your comment, as it may not be published. In the 'Comment as' box above use the drop-down menu and select 'Name/URL'. In the 'Edit profile' pop-up enter your name and press continue. There will be a period of delay before your comment appears on the article until I receive the automatic notification that you have made one and can authorised its publication.

Any comment that includes vulgar language, racist remarks or anything of that nature will either be edited or not published at my discretion.